Recent Talks and Lectures:
- Recent Advances of Machine Learning in Molecular Discovery: From Representation, Simulation to Inverse Design, @Cornell Deep Learning (SYSEN 6888), Nov 2023.
- Scientific Discovery in the era of Artificial Intelligence, @School of Integrative Plant Science, Cornell, Sep 2023.
- A New Perspective on Building Efficient and Expressive 3D Equivariant Graph Neural Networks, @LoGG Reading Group, May 2023, Oral Presentation @TAGML-ICML, July 2023.
- Path Integral Stochastic Optimal Control for Sampling Transition Paths, @LoGG Reading Group, Apr 2023 (by my amazing collaborator Lars).
- Machine Learning for Molecular Discovery: From One Distribution to Two, @DP Technology, Feb 2023.
- Structure-based Drug Design with Equivariant Diffusion Models, @Department of Computational Biology, Cornell, Nov 2022.
- Accelerating Scientific Discovery with Artificial Intelligence, @Department of Computer Science, Grad Seminar, Cornell, Oct 2022.
- Disentangled Spatiotemporal Graph Generative Models, Oral Presentation @AAAI, Feb 2022.
- Towards Steerable and Interpretable Chemical Space Exploration, Oral Presentation @ML4Molecules, Dec 2021.